Specialist Recruiters in Work Based LearningTrainingFurther EducationHigher Education Welfare to Work
Here at Gazelle Professional Recruitment Solutions Limited we care deeply about protecting your privacy.
The Company will collect the personal details that you provide to us on our website for the purposes of providing you with services and/or information. In providing such services and/or information to you we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the Company’s website.
• GPRS collects information from our users at several different points on our website. The Company is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others.
• We request information from you on our online registration forms. Here you must provide contact information and information regarding the type of work you are seeking and your skills, qualifications and experience. This information is used to enable us to provide you with work-finding services. If we have trouble processing your application, this contact information is used to get in touch with you.
• We will keep this information for five years unless you instruct us otherwise.
• We may share demographic information with our clients. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
• If the Company’s business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
• The Company uses all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason the Company cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.